1985 Endeavour 42 Sloop For Sale — NEW PRICE!
Date: May 22, 2017
Contact: Byron Shannon
s/v Sea Badger
LOA 42' 3'
LWL 33' 4'
Beam 13' 0'
Draft 5' 3'
Displacement 25,000 lbs
Ballast 9,000 lbs
Mast Height 61' 6"
Sail Area 788 sq ft
Headroom 6' 4"
Auxiliary Perkins 4-154
Fuel Capacity 36 gallons
Fresh Water Capacity 200 gallons
Holding Tank 30 gallons forward, 10 gallons aft
Designer Johan Valentijn
Endeavour 42 Detailed Specification Page
“Sea Badger” has had just two owners since she was launched in Maine in 1986. She has a double spreader high aspect rig. Sails are practically new since they were purchased in 2008, and used little. Sea Badger has been in storage since 2011 due to the owner’s illness. She has been equipped for independence while cruising the Gulf of Maine and off shore voyages (Caribbean 1500). She has a wood burning cabin heater, and Adler/Barbour refrigeration/ freezer with a large box (13.5 cuft) for extended cruising. There are four house batteries, a separate battery for starting and a separate battery for the windless. The Arex wind generator keeps all batteries topped off. All six batteries are new. With so little use, the upholstery is original and looks like new. The teak work is above average. Sea Badger is ready to voyage with all systems guaranteed working.
ENGINE & MECHANICALS
The Perkins 4154 diesel has been continually maintained: new circulator pump, new raw water pump and all connecting hoses, new injectors, starter and exhaust hoses.
- 100 amp Balmar Alternator
- Spare parts kit
- (2) Bilge pumps replaced in 2011
- 36gal. polyform fuel tank installed in 2007
- 12v UDC oil change discharge pump
The Endeavour has shore power and onboard 12volt supply.
- Solar vents
- Cruisair air conditioning ‘08
- Electtric hot water heater ‘07
- Xantrex 2000 Charger/inverter ‘07
- 50’ shore power cord
- Shower sump pump ‘07
- Wind generator ‘07
HULL & DECK
Sea Badger has wide decks and a flat cabin top allowing for easy sail work.
- Nilson elect. Windlass
- 20kg Bruce anchor with 40ft chain and 250ft 3 strand nylon Rode.
- 13lb Danforth with 40ft chain and 250ft nylon Rode
- (3) Inflatable vest with harnesses
- (6) regular adult vest
- Horseshoe bouy
- Stern swim ladder
- Side boarding ladder
- Jack Lines
- Fender baskets
- Mast “granny” rails
- Teak cockpit folding table
- Outboard motor bracket
- Bimini top with side curtains
- Custom full boat awnings ’08
- Whisker pole
- Storm sails (trysail & jib)
- (12) opening ports with screens
- (5) opening hatches with screens
- Companion way screen
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer
- Cedar lined closets
- Below mattress thermal insulation
- Galley utensils, pots, pans, and dining ware ‘08
- Vacuum cleaner
- Carpet runners
- Marine heads (2) with holding tanks & sea water flush
- Separate shower stalls in adjacent head area
- Cockpit cushions ‘07
- Stereo system with six speakers for saloon, aft & fwd cabins
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- 3 burner plus oven Galley Maid stove
- (2) propane tanks
- Original Data Marine wind, speed and depth meters
- Uniden VHF with remote control
- Raytheon 20xx radar with mast dome
- Micro-logic GPS
- (4) fire extinguishers
- Coast Guard safety equipment
ASKING: US$82,000 — NEW PRICE!
Located: Reedville, VA
Contact: Byron Shannon